Monday, January 18, 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head.

It's supposed to be raining forever here (blah) but we tried to make the most of Jer's day off.  (Happy MLK, by the way.)  We headed to Shalhoobs for burgers...the best in town if I do say so myself.



Then off to the Beach House where Jer gave Molly a lesson in what to look for in a good surfboard.





If Molly had 50 extra bucks, she would've bought these adorable Ugg Mary Janes.  I mean, really...



Now everyone is home taking naps and I'm looking forward to drinking a latte out of my favorite red mug and browsing a few of my favorite cookbooks.




The sun just started to peak through.  I know it won't be here for long but I'm thankful it's here for a bit.


4 comments:

  1. So fun! Very similar to my day...I love lounging around browsing cookbooks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, Lesly...this seems like a perfect day! love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...i think we gave jer that 'jamie's dinners' cookbook years ago at hg with the Fedls??? so funny! so glad you guys are in our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope Jer knows that you and little Ms. Mollis are the best thing in town
    sus

    ReplyDelete