The first was women's long track speed skating. Jer's parents and grandma live right by the Richmond Oval. Fun to be inside of the venue we've watched being built this past year.
Next up...women's hockey. USA vs Russia. We creamed 'em, 13-0.
And onto curling. I must confess, never been too interested in this Canadian pastime but after watching it live from row one, I'm hooked! (I'm watching it now on TV as I write this post.) It helped we had a couple nice Canucks sitting next to us explaining the game. You'll have to ask Karen about the wink she got from one of the strapping, handsome Brit curlers! :)
And last but not least, men's hockey. Sweden vs. Belarus. One fight, a lively crowd, and an almost comeback from Belarus.
So, there you have it. More pictures to come later from the rest of our time in Vancouver.





















Come on! You are so making all of us JEALOUS!!! That looks like such fun!!! And the little misses is just getting cuter and cuter...love the hair clip :)
ReplyDelete