Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter weekend

We just got back from a great weekend up in Pleasanton for Easter.  Hanging out with the parents, a day in SF, a night in Napa complete with dinner at Ad Hoc, and the ever important teeth cleaning, we were on the move but still managed to have a relaxing, restful time.  Here are a few pics...didn't do a great job documenting the weekend.  Maybe that's a sign that we were having too much fun to stop and take pics...or maybe I just got lazy! :)
Waking up at Grandpa's.


Molly was a little under the weather on Easter, but we managed to get one shot in the first Easter dress in between her 5 naps of the day.


3 comments:

  1. I'm just glad you're back to posting! I missed that little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was Ad Hoc?? What was on the menu??

    ReplyDelete
  3. taaasty...herb crusted spring lamb and sticky toffee pudding. wish i lived closer and could go on the fried chicken night. can you even imagine?

    ReplyDelete