Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

One of the good things about living in Canada is doubling up on some holidays.  Yesterday was Canadian Thanksgiving and we celebrated with the traditional turkey dinner.  I think we got a shot of the turkey's "good side" on the table.  What you don't see on the other side is a missing wing.  An unknown animal decided to feast early on our bird during the night as it was brining outside.  Jer went out in the morning and discovered the bag was broken and there were definitely some parts missing.  I almost boycotted this bird for fear we would all end up in the hospital with rabies or food poisoning but Jer assured me it would be fine since he cut off the eaten part.  He was right...we all survived and it was delicious as usual...a little gross if you stop to think about it, but still tasty.



Molly is working on a ponytail for Sawyer...I think his first haircut may be coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment