We snuck down to Seattle for a night to visit the Holts and Grandpa Dave and Grandma Norma. The kids had fun playing and we had fun catching up. Thanks for being such great hosts!
"Sawyer, you can have one cashew!"
First, there were two...
...then there were three...
...then there were four...I couldn't say no to these 3!
I'm smiling looking at all these! I especially love that all three kids have their bright green pacis in in that last one...where's yours, Les? It was a fun time. :) Can't wait til next time...
Also, if there was any question that the Bijorn travel bed is bigger than the pack n play, I think that photo settles it!
I'm smiling looking at all these! I especially love that all three kids have their bright green pacis in in that last one...where's yours, Les? It was a fun time. :) Can't wait til next time...
ReplyDeleteAlso, if there was any question that the Bijorn travel bed is bigger than the pack n play, I think that photo settles it!
Such fun pictures! Caleb loved looking at these. He wants to play with you all soon. Glad you got to be together.
ReplyDeleteSUCH great photos! I miss you all. and those kids are the cutest around.
ReplyDelete