Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2 possums

Sorry it's been a little quiet on the blog these days.  Not too many pics lately since we've been hanging out indoors a lot.  Really, spring can come any time now.  It rained/snowed for most of the day today.

In other news, I just got back from an awesome weekend in Palm Springs with Karen and all my tennis friends.  Lots of great tennis, sun, solo flights with a book, sistertime, and a quick visit with the Holts...can't be beat.  A big thank you to Jer and all the Hui women for hanging with the kids while I was off playing.  I can't believe Karen and I didn't get a pic of the 2 of us, but here are some of the players we watched...
Isner

Schiavone

Verdasco

The Murray brothers

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!! So happy you got a weekend away with friends. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete