Friday, July 20, 2012

Camping on the Sunshine Coast

We braved camping with toddlers for the first time last weekend.  Not being a big camper myself, I was pleasantly surprised with how well the weekend went off due in major part to lots of friends helping out.  We had such a great time eating, hanging out, fishing, and relaxing.  It gets me excited for our camping trip to Jasper and Banff later this summer.  Thanks to Newt for all the great pics.

Sawyer loves the belly rubs

Although the sun goes down late on Canadian summer nights, headlamps are still a must


I learned that Uggs aren't proper Canadian camping attire but they sure kept me warm and cozy...this particular pair going on strong for 13 years

Jer made it into the tent by the second night, but apparently there simply wasn't any room when he eventually made it to bed the first night







Thanks to Chris for climbing a tree and getting Molly a real Canadian maple leaf









Molly and the boys giving their best stank face




2 comments:

  1. That does look like a lot of fun! I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Love all the pics!!! Our playgroup went camping last month, so fun to watch all the kiddos play. I mainly enjoyed drinking, eating and being merry ;)

    ReplyDelete