Thursday, July 29, 2010
The envelope please...
As you can see in the pic above, I'm 21 weeks pregnant (and feeling great, by the way...so much better than the first time around). 21 weeks, you say? Well, then you must know what you're having! Nope. The doctor knows but all we know is the gender of our second child lies inside of this sealed envelope we're holding. It was Jer's brilliant idea to wait until the actual delivery to find out what #2 is and I finally conceded. We still reserve the right to change our minds (as evidenced by the envelope) but it looks like we're going to hold out. Now, the tough part is coming up with a boy AND girl name. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Leslie, I am sooooo excited for you! And I'm thrilled that you are feeling well. You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIf it's a boy how about dumb-dumb after dad -- come on Jer how waits to find out?? If it's a girl I'd go with Maggie - come on Molly and Maggie??
ReplyDeleteyou're killing me!!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! Miss you, jer, and molly so much. LOVE following your blog. Sorry for my lack of posts. Come visit any time!!!
ReplyDeleteLove from Santa Cruz.
Woohoo!!! I am SO happy for you, and I'm wondering how I had no idea until now. Guess you hid your belly from the recent pics. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, Les... can't wait for the arrival of #2. Hope we see you guys soon, maybe when you get back from the trip?? Miss you.
ReplyDelete